Permission required: Reports
Follow the steps below to run the "Purchase order history" report in Marketplace and see your library's pending preorders.
- Select the Insights tab, then Reports.
- Under "Purchases & Subscriptions," click Purchase order history.
- After the report loads automatically, select Run new report.
- Set the desired parameters.
- Click Update.
- The number of titles currently in preorder status is shown in the "Preorder units" column for each purchase order. This number updates automatically when titles reach their street dates (and are no longer preorders).
- To easily see purchases that include preorder titles, hover over the "Preorder units" column, click the drop-down, and select Sort Descending. Purchases containing preorders will appear at the top of your report.
- Click on the purchase order name to see the specific titles included in that order, with preorder titles highlighted in pink.