Permission required: Content access levels
Use the steps below to edit content access levels for titles in your collection.
- Select Content access levels from the Admin drop-down menu.
- In the search box that opens, enter your criteria to search for existing titles, then click Search.
- To see all titles in your collection, leave all the fields blank and make sure that the "Period Type" field is set to Specific.
- To see all titles from a cart you purchased in the past, enter the cart's order ID in the "Purchase Order ID" field. You can use either value from the "Order ID" column in the Purchase orders report (under Insights > Purchase & order reports).
- From your search results, you can:
- Edit the access level(s) for an individual title by clicking the pencil icon next to the title.
- Edit the access level(s) for a group of titles by checking the box next to each title (or at the top of the column to edit the whole page), then clicking the Edit Access Levels button in the upper-right corner of the grid.
Note: If your cart has multiple pages, make sure to check the access levels on each page.
- In the pop-up window that opens, edit the access level(s) for your chosen title(s), then click Confirm.
Your new content access levels will go into effect within two hours of your change.