Permission required: Reports
Follow the steps below to determine how many titles were borrowed on a certain day, and which titles those were, using the Circulation activity report.
- Select the Insights tab, then Reports.
- Select the Circulation activity report.
- After the report loads automatically, select Run new report.
- In the "Report options" window, make sure Day is selected in the "Checkouts by" field, then enter additional report options as desired.
- Click Update.
- Click on a specific date to view a list of titles checked out that day.