You can change the display of your cart contents from the cart details page.
Click a cart to open its details page, then:
- Add and remove cart columns by clicking the Add/remove columns button above the title grid.
This will expand a list of all possible columns, presented as buttons. Blue buttons are columns that are currently displayed, and white buttons are columns that are currently hidden. Click a button to add or remove that column.
- Expand and collapse columns by pulling the sides of the column headers.
- Rearrange columns by dragging and dropping the column headers.
- Sort contents by scrolling over a column header and clicking the arrow, then choosing Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
- Navigate through carts with multiple pages using the arrows above the carts, or enter a page number in the "Page" box to jump directly to that page.
- Change the number of titles displayed per page using the drop-down menu to the right of the page numbers.