Permission required: Curate
In the Curate section of OverDrive Marketplace, you can build curated collections of digital titles that you own, and then publish those collections to your library or school's OverDrive website.
Curated collections are a great way to showcase the kinds of content offered in your digital collection, and to boost circulations for highlighted titles.
Tips for curating collections
- For the best appearance on your OverDrive website, we recommend that collections contain at least 12 titles and no more than 200 titles.
- Make sure collections have descriptive, eye-catching names.
- Collections should highlight the variety of formats and subjects your library has to offer, and help your users find their next read faster.
- Try following current or seasonal trends, like a list of books that will soon be movies, titles about a hot political issue, or holiday-themed titles.
- Try building curated collections for one-time events, author- or series-based collections, or topics that won't be updated frequently (since collections must be manually updated).