Permission required: Curate
To delete titles from a curated collection, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Curate tab.
- If the collection you'd like to edit has already been published, you'll find it under "Published standard collections." From there, click the collection title to open it, then click Create draft to create a draft version of the collection that you can edit. (Or, click View draft if the published collection already has a draft version in progress).
If the collection you'd like to edit hasn't been published yet, you'll find it under "Draft standard collections." From there, click the collection title to open it.
- Under the "Details" section, check the box next to each title that you want to delete.
- Click Delete title(s), then Delete in the pop-up that appears.
- Click Save draft to save your changes in the draft collection.
- Click Publish. If you're republishing an existing collection, your new version will overwrite the existing collection on your OverDrive website.
Note: Collection updates generally appear on your OverDrive website within 30 minutes. However, some updates may take up to 24 hours to appear.