Permission required: Curate
To add titles to a curated collection, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Curate tab.
- If the collection you'd like to edit has already been published, you'll find it under "Published standard collections." From there, click the collection title to open it, then click Create draft to create a draft version of the collection that you can edit.
(Or, click View draft if the published collection already has a draft version in progress).
If the collection you'd like to edit hasn't been published yet, you'll find it under "Draft standard collections." From there, click the collection title to open it.
- Select the pin icon in the upper-left corner of the screen (under the collection name) to "pin" the collection (this will also make it your "main collection").
- Use the search options at the top of the page to look for titles to add to the collection. Once you find a title, select Add to main collection.
- When you're finished adding titles and you're ready to publish (or republish) the collection, click on the collection name in the upper-right corner of the screen to go to its details page.
- Click Publish. If you're republishing an existing collection, your new version will overwrite the existing collection on your OverDrive website.
Note: Collection updates generally appear on your OverDrive website within 30 minutes. However, some updates may take up to 24 hours to appear.