Permission required: Reports
You can find information about Local Content in the Title status & usage and Circulation activity reports (under Insights > Reports). Local Content titles have publisher values assigned by your library, so a convenient way to identify Local Content in these reports is to filter your results by publisher using the steps below.
Note: You can check the publishers for your Local Content in Marketplace by going to the Admin tab, selecting Local Content, then clicking Edit a title (this will show you information about each of your existing Local Content titles, including the publisher).
Title status & usage
- Run the Title status & usage report.
- Select Create worksheet to export your results as CSV file.
- Open your CSV file in a compatible program (like Microsoft Excel), then filter or sort your results by publisher. In Excel, you can do this by locating a Local Content title, right-clicking on its "Publisher" cell, and selecting Filter > Filter by Selected Cell's Value.
Note: If you have Local Content titles with different publishers, make sure to repeat this step for each publisher.
- Open the Circulation activity report, then select Run new report.
- Enter Publisher in the "Checkouts by" field.
- Click Update to run the report.
- Click on each Local Content publisher to view checkout details for the Local Content title(s) from that publisher.