Permission required: Reports
If you'd like to see checkouts for shared Advantage Plus titles, either by just your own Advantage users or by all shared collection users, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you're signed into Marketplace with your Advantage account.
- Select the Insights tab, then Reports.
- Select the Circulation activity report.
- After the report loads automatically, select Run new report.
- In the "Report options" window, choose:
- Show only checkouts by my Advantage users on my Advantage-owned titles if you'd like to see checkouts by just your own Advantage users.
- Show all checkouts on Advantage-owned titles if you'd like to see checkouts by all shared collection users.
- Click a value in the left-most column (this will be whatever you chose to see "checkouts by" in the previous step, e.g. day, month, format, etc.)
- A page will open that shows individual checkouts for that value. To see checkouts for your shared Advantage copies (instead of shared collection-owned copies of titles that your Advantage library also owns), look for "Adv." in the "Bought by" column.
Note: To filter down to just your shared Advantage checkouts, click Create worksheet, then filter the "Bought by" column to only show "Adv." in the spreadsheet that's exported.
- Repeat these steps for each value (day, month, format, etc.) for which you'd like to see checkouts.