With this report, you can view each title that currently has a waiting list (including preorder titles). You'll also see an "Average wait time - current" and "Average wait time - historical," which can help you estimate how long your users are waiting for holds.
If you have "Marketplace settings" permission, you can also enable the display of barcodes (users’ library card numbers or usernames) and/or user email addresses (the email addresses that users enter when they place holds) in this report by adjusting your Marketplace settings (located under the Admin tab).
- Average wait times are updated daily.
- "Average wait time - current" is based on active holds on titles available for sale, placed by users who have borrowed at least one title in the last 90 days. It excludes holds on preorders.
- "Average wait time - current" represents all site types and branches (if your library has them). By contrast, "Average wait time - historical" will change based on the site type(s) and branch(es) you choose in the report parameters (under Run new report).
- The "All Holds" column shows the total number of holds for all branches selected in the report parameters. To select different branches, click Run new report.
- The "Adv Holds" column is a subset of "All Holds," showing just the holds placed by members of Advantage libraries or schools (regardless of who owns the title placed on hold).
- The "Cons Ratio" indicates "All Holds" / copies of the title in the shared collection (including Advantage Plus shared copies).
- The "Adv Ratio" indicates "Adv Holds" / copies of the title in the shared collection (including Advantage Plus shared copies from other Advantage members) + copies of the title in Advantage collections.